Auto Accident Lawyer in Westminster
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Westminster, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your automobile and check for lacerations.
The life and healthful of you, your occupants and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is precious a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the sooner they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the crash or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Westminster, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.