Auto Accident Lawyer in Temecula
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Temecula, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your car and check for bruises.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the chance event, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the incident or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Temecula, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.