Auto Accident Lawyer in Sunnyvale
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Sunnyvale, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your vehicle and check for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing off is precious a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the wreck the sooner they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the crash or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Sunnyvale, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.