Auto Accident Lawyer in Stratford
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Stratford, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process faster and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your car and watch for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is precious a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you pass on your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the accident or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Stratford, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.