Auto Accident Lawyer in San Jacinto
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in San Jacinto, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your vehicle and watch for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to call your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the accident or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in San Jacinto, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.