Auto Accident Lawyer in Redwood City
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Redwood City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your car and check for wounds.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if valid, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the faster they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the accident or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Redwood City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.