Auto Accident Lawyer in Phelan
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Phelan, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your car and watch for bruises.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people involved in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing off is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they know about the wreck the faster they can begin working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the crash or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Phelan, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.