Auto Accident Lawyer in Pebble Beach
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Pebble Beach, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your vehicle and test for wounds.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the faster they can start working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to consider like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the incident or scenarios of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Pebble Beach, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.