Auto Accident Lawyer in Los Angeles
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Los Angeles, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your car and test for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if legal, move the autos to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing off is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the quicker they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the crash or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Los Angeles, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.