Auto Accident Lawyer in Lake Forest
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Lake Forest, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your vehicle and test for wounds.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if legal, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the sooner they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the incident or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Lake Forest, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.