Auto Accident Lawyer in Kernville
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Kernville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your car and check for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if valid, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the sooner they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the crash or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Kernville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.