Auto Accident Lawyer in Irvine
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Irvine, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your automobile and check for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the crash the faster they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the obligation for the collision or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Irvine, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.