Auto Accident Lawyer in Foothill Ranch
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Foothill Ranch, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process easier and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your car and watch for injuries.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the speedier they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the crash or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Foothill Ranch, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.