Auto Accident Lawyer in Dos Palos
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Dos Palos, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your vehicle and test for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the incident or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Dos Palos, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.