Auto Accident Lawyer in Dinuba
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Dinuba, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process faster and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and check for injuries.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the faster they can initiate working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the collision or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Dinuba, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.