Auto Accident Lawyer in Daly City
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Daly City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your automobile and test for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the wreck the quicker they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the incident or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Daly City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.