Auto Accident Lawyer in Calabasas
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Calabasas, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and check for lacerations.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the sooner they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to deliberate like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the collision or scenarios of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Calabasas, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.