Auto Accident Lawyer in Bakersfield
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Bakersfield, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your car and check for wounds.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the sooner they can begin working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the crash or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Bakersfield, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.