Auto Accident Lawyer East Irvine
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in East Irvine, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process simpler and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and watch for wounds.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is priceless a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the faster they can begin working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the incident or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in East Irvine, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.