Auto Accident Lawyer Costa Mesa
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Costa Mesa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your vehicle and watch for wounds.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people caught up in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is precious a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they know about the wreck the faster they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the collision or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Costa Mesa, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.