Auto Accident Lawyer Brentwood
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Brentwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your vehicle and test for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is priceless a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the crash or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Brentwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.