Auto Accident Lawyer Bethel Island
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Bethel Island, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your car and check for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the speedier they can start working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the accident or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Bethel Island, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.