Atwood Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Atwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your vehicle and check for injuries.
The life and healthful of you, your visitors and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if valid, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the collision the faster they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the collision or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Atwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.