Aliso Viejo Auto Accident Lawyer
|If you need auto accident lawyer service in Aliso Viejo, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your car and check for lacerations.
The life and healthful of you, your occupants and the other people involved in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where possible and if legal, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the faster they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the accident or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need auto accident lawyer service in Aliso Viejo, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.